Can’t fit a Full-Time Circulation Manager in your budget but need one desperately?
We’re here for you.
The Oyster Group will provide an experienced, knowledgeable Circulation Professional for a fraction of the cost of a full-time staff member.
What will they do for you?
- Develop and evaluate circulation plans
- Oversee the development, enhancement, and evaluation of circulation plans based on historical data, economic factors, industry trends, and housefile growth. Responsibilities include:
- New business efforts: Internet marketing, inserts, agent programs, direct mail
- Renewal efforts: Web, email and traditional
- Promotion & renewal analysis & reporting
- Ensure you are kept up-to-date with regular reports and meetings
- Ensure all circulation efforts are in adherence to BPA/ABC bylaws and rules
- Analyze and summarize fulfillment reports
- Approve all list rental requests
- Meet with various teams to come up with new strategies to promote and grow your brand—including marketing, sales & editorial teams
In a nutshell, this person will be responsible for:
- The growth of your subscriber base
- The profitability of your subscriber campaigns
- Providing reports and working with you to interpret the results